Due to the recent increased transmission rate, effective August 4, 2021 facial masks are required in all City of Red Wing buildings, including the library.
- Appointments are no longer needed
- Hours have returned to the pre-pandemic normal: Monday through Wednesday 9am-7pm; Thursday-Friday 9am to 6pm; and Saturday 9am-3pm.
- We have brought back back newspapers and much of the seating, though we do suggest people limit their time in the building while the COVID transmission rate in Goodhue County is moderate, substantial, or high, per the CDC COVID data tracker.
- We have brought back the remaining public computers, and the time limits have returned to the pre-pandemic normal (75 minutes for computers in the teen area and 2 hours in the adult computer area).
- Library indoor events remain canceled for the time being.
- Downstairs meeting rooms remain unavailable to the public at this time.
- Effective September 1, 2021 the upstairs study rooms will be available for public use, under the following conditions: no more than 3 people per room at a time, for a maximum of 2 hours per day and appointments are required
- We are not accepting book donations until after the next book sale (currently schedule for October 1 and 2, 2021), as we don’t have room to store the donations.
- Curbside pickup will continue to be available
Please call us if you have any questions, comments or suggestions..
Last updated Tuesday August 17, 2021 11:15 A.M.