Beginning Tuesday, June 1, 2021 we are returning, for the most part, to normal operations
- Appointments are no longer needed
- Hours return to the pre-pandemic normal: Monday through Wednesday 9am-7pm; Thursday-Friday 9am to 6pm; and Saturday 9am-3pm.
- Fully vaccinated people will not be required to wear a mask, though people ages 3 and older who are not fully vaccinated must still wear a mask.
- We will bring back newspapers and much of the seating, though we do suggest people limit their time in the building while the COVID transmission rate in Goodhue County is moderate, substantial, or high, per the CDC COVID data tracker.
- We will bring back the remaining public computers, and the time limits will return to the pre-pandemic normal (75 minutes for computers in the teen area and 2 hours in the adult computer area).
- Library indoor events remain canceled for the time being.
- Meeting and conference room reservations remain canceled with no new reservations allowed at this time.
- We are not accepting book donations until after the next book sale (not scheduled as of this writing), as we don’t have room to store the donations.
- Curbside pickup will continue to be available
Please call us if you have any questions, comments or suggestions..
Last updated Tuesday May 25, 2021 11:40 A.M.