- Facial masks are now optional in all City of Red Wing buildings, including the library.
- Hours have returned to the pre-pandemic normal: Monday through Wednesday 9am-7pm; Thursday-Friday 9am to 6pm; and Saturday 9am-3pm.
- We have brought back back newspapers and much of the seating, though we do suggest people limit their time in the building while the COVID transmission rate in Goodhue County is moderate, substantial, or high, per the CDC COVID data tracker.
- We have brought back the remaining public computers, and the time limits have returned to the pre-pandemic normal (75 minutes for computers in the teen area and 2 hours in the adult computer area).
- Downstairs meeting rooms are once again available for rental by the public.
- The upstairs study rooms, which can seat up to 8 people with a bit of crowding, are available without charge for public use for a maximum of 2 hours per day and appointments are required.
- Curbside pickup will continue to be available
Please call us if you have any questions, comments or suggestions..
City of Red Wing coronavirus updates
Last updated Thursday March 17, 2022 11:15 A.M.