The Library has two small study rooms, each seating up to 8 people. They may be reserved for up to 2 hours per day and can be reserved no more than 60 days in advance. The room will be released for use by others if the reserving party is more than 15 minutes late. There is no fee. Children 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
The Library has two large meeting rooms which are available to the public on an equitable basis, regardless of the beliefs, affiliations, or economic standing of individuals or groups requesting their use. For more information, see the full meeting room guidelines.
- Foot Room seats up to 120 and Community Room seats up to 50
- The Foot Room fee is $60 for up to 4 hours with no equipment or setup or $75 with equipment & set-up (e.g., laptop computer, overhead projector, TV, VCR, etc)
- The Foot Room fee is $100 for more than 4 hours with no equipment or setup or $115 with equipment & set-up (e.g., laptop computer, overhead projector, TV, VCR, etc)
- The Community Room fee is $30 for up to 4 hours with no equipment or setup or $45 with equipment & set-up (e.g., computer projector, DVD player, laptop computer, TV, VCR, etc)
- The Community Room fee is $50 for more than 4 hours with no equipment or setup or $65 with equipment & set-up (e.g., computer projector, DVD player, laptop computer, TV, VCR, etc)
- Rooms are available Mon-Wed from 8 am to 7 pm; Thurs –Fri 8 am to 6 pm; and Sat 9 am to 3 pm.
- Access to the rooms on the lower level of the library is with both stairs and elevator.
- Some equipment is available with meeting room rental (see application form below)
- Publicly screening a movie requires obtaining public performance rights from the rights holder of the movie. You, as the applicant, are responsible for obtaining written documentation of permission to publicly display the film. A copy of the written permission MUST be provided prior to receiving approval for your event.
- WiFi access is available in both rooms.
- Free parking is available on street or in the Studebaker ramp next to the library.
- The room must be returned to its original layout as shown here.
To reserve the rooms, do the following:
1) check the availability of the room via our online calendar;
2) read the guidelines for use of the meeting rooms; and
3) fill out and submit the form below (for those who prefer, a paper form is available)
Contact Amy Smith at email@example.com if you have any questions.