The Library has two small study rooms, each seating about 8 people, that are available to all on a first come, first served non-exclusive basis.
The Library has two large meeting rooms which are available to the public on an equitable basis, regardless of the beliefs, affiliations, or economic standing of individuals or groups requesting their use. For more information, see the full guidelines.
- Foot Room seats up to 120 and Community Room seats up to 50
- The Foot Room fee is $60 for up to 4 hours and $100 for more than 4 hours
- The Community Room fee is $30 for up to 4 hours and $50 for more than 4 hours
- Rooms are available Mon-Wed from 8 am to 7 pm; Thurs –Fri 8 am to 6 pm; and Sat 9 am to 3 pm.
- Access to the rooms on the lower level of the library is with both stairs and elevator.
- Some equipment is available with meeting room rental (see application form below)
- Unsecured WiFi access is available in both rooms; secured WiFi is available for free if requested in advance.
- Free parking is available on street or in the Studebaker ramp next to the library.
- The room must be returned to its original layout as shown here.
To reserve the rooms, do the following:
1) check the availability of the room via our online calendar;
2) read the guidelines for use of the meeting rooms; and
3) fill out and submit the form below (for those who prefer, a paper form is available)